without love we perish

Friday, July 29

nothing left to do

once upon a time,someone told me blogging is addictive.
it's not addictive,it's my boredom killer.i really wonder if all that i write here is really what i'm thinking at the moment.it's not as if those famous bloggers do so.some of their entries are written for effects la.i think some of mine are too,just tt i dunno which one,cos they all sorta look the same.
1.30 am.it feels like 3pm.
and now im stuck between 2 really tempting choices.
1.No CCA,enough time to study and probably teach a few kids how to fail their maths and science.can run too.
2.Competitive rockclimbing.Late nights and less time for running.But happening.
I'm slightly veered towards the 2nd,cos i can't resist the attractive prospects of thrill-seeking and more buddies to talk cock with(if you still don't believe me,I enjoy human company,really).
When the time comes,you'll know what Spiderman chose.

another dilemma.i think i'm an emotional nut.no girl seems to touch my heart.
i think there's something wrong with me.very long nv have the "pong pong pong"-in-the-heart feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home