without love we perish

Monday, July 25

panic king

Well,school's starting in a week's time.Like damn excited and sian and gancheong la.Matriculation on thurs then must rush back home to auction for module.can imagine the tension not?When you realise tt the module u covet rejects you cos u damn stingy nv put enough bid points,you'll know that sometimes you must do things till its damn kuazhang and overboard in order for them to work.
And so i worry about my timetable.i don't even know which class im in,meaning i have zero knowledge of my timetable for sem 1.shit more white hair.ahh!!!!!!one more pimple!!!
I was so worried last night tt i couldn't slp.Before i hit the comp,i was so flustered that i did silly things like rearranging my desk.And taking pictures of everything in my room.So now i showcase everything la.

Before operation

After.can you see the difference?The room is brighter now.I cut this out from an adidas shopping bag.And it has since become my mantra.Horses by me.The nice blue dunnowhat's frm bik.And the wire Jensen's made by dunno my angel or mortal.forgot liao.Pee boy from belgium.he fills up my cup for me.Probably my fav corner of the room.my bedside table.The leaf's from Joyce,whom i dunno went where to study what.my friends are running away.

There you have it,jensen's bedroom.notice i didn't take any shots of my bed.i don't want anyone to know tt i sleep on a powerpuff girls bedsheet.All that trash-talking is making me less nervous.So,principles of marketing better or making sense of society?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home