without love we perish

Sunday, July 24

Sunday Afternoon

As usual,I'm at home on a perfect day made for going out and having fun.Why?I don't know.
Went for a run in the morning and ended up wheezing.Now I know i can't run when everyone is still sleeping.And I know why la.Cause I didn't warm up my feet.The soles ache like shit when I ran.Looks like I'm stuck to evening runs.Damnit.
Damn fucking bored.
All I can look forward to is gym tmr.So my neh neh can become big and my quads hamstrings and calves will become rock-hard.Dangerous,obssession is.
No lor I'm not a fitness freak.Yah you don't use neh neh to run but bigger looks better rite.Proportion baby,proportion.Train so hard cos I just want to complete my half-marathon.Anyone wants to join me?4th Dec Sunday.Very mafan cos the day before must go somewhere and collect the runner's pack.Go la.
There's no one on MSN i can talk to.Surely you've encountered this situation before.You run out of websites to go to,MSN's boring,you sit down there shake leg and stare at the screen.Then you blog about how sian I am today,how many hours I slept,what songs I'm listening to,what I'm gonna eat for dinner this kinda crap.CORRECT?
People go hall camp liao,Iive less people to go out with.Money dunno go where,want to go out also don't dare to.Spore so small,limited things to do.Watch movie until scared.Only thing worth waiting for is my Chocolate Factory.Willy Wonka's such a cool name huh.Bet schoolchildren laugh at his name now.Where's the innocence man.Oh yah,there's Stealth too.And so I contribute 13 bux to the film-making industry.
What should I eat for dinner.Leftover porridge or anything the hawker offers.Sick of thinking of what to eat already.With 5 coffeeshops and a hawker centre within 150m from my home,it's surprising how hard it is to find one stall which cooks well.Though there's the famous bak kut teh downstairs,just doesn't appeal to me.Aiyah broke liao la,eat fucking porridge.
Today's entry quite vulgar,though there's only 2 fucks.3 now.
Ever thought of how much water you drink a day?I bet it's less than 4 full glasses.That's about 1 litre.Drink more my friends.For the sake of health and your skin.
And do you know I actually have a scanner?I'm just too lazy to install the driver.Since my comp crashes every other month,I don't see the point.Sorry to all those that I lied to.
Don't snack too often.Think of how you're gonna fit into your fav pair of jeans that's already slightly tight.I have high metabolism so it's ok that i'm chewing on a choc bar now.
This sounds so much like a useless blog entry.
Anyway matriculation's on thurs 2pm for me.bidding for modules starts at 9am.like how fucking unfair la.then must rush home to go and fight it out.ccb.
And the fucking timetable nv show which LT to go to or tutorials held where.wonder which intelligent fucker planned it.So fucking stupid can work for NUS.Think my 4 yrs in there jialat liao.
Enough of my whining.Even im sick of it.Tomorrow will be better I hope.Pump till my neh neh burst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home