without love we perish

Thursday, July 21

QET and more

Yesterday,I took a plane to the People's Republic of China to take my Qualifying English Test.It was intimidating and uncomfortable to start with."Ai ya,hao jing zhang wo!"."Xi wang ti mu bu hui tai nan."blah blah.Almost felt like the only English-speaking idot around.I finished with 20 minutes to spare,and spent the rest of the time watching these China mamas panic.And you actually wonder how u manage to complete your half-done essay within the next few 15 minutes.These PRCs were churning out so many words in this short span that I can't help suspecting that they crammed a few chinese characters in.Oh yah,and this guy wore business shirt and pants with those china sandals.classic.
And when I walked out of the examination hall,I thought I was swimming in the Yellow River.Get it?Get it?
Jensen damn bad....bloody racist.
Ok QET wasn't that difficult,just slightly unbearable with them around.