without love we perish

Friday, July 22

Some things I've wanted to put on my blog

Haha these are some long overdue photos that I took with my Sony Ericsson K700i.It's a bit blur but make do.I just got the USB cable,so now i can download songs into my phone.How cool la.

I made choc chip cookies on tue.clara said she'd pay money for it.i orgas.
brownie with Haagen Daz macademia crunch ice cream.the brownie was hard as rock cos i first time mah.
sunset from home.spectacular view from here.many more photos of them actually but i chose my fav.
Copeland on acoustic.Caught them on Baybeats.They were great.

My super cute and cheeky cousins Megan and Faith.Together,we're the powerpuff girls.or so they say.I'm Buttercup by the way.

I think my toddler cousin deserves some air time too.Faith's bro.

This one is the most cutest and shuai one.His name's Jensen.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home