without love we perish

Wednesday, July 27

home

I'm gonna blog about my family.I've never mentioned them in here except for that time when i was complaining about my dad blasting hokkien songs at home.
Well,first about my 2 sisters.
The elder one isn't that close to my parents.Maybe because she's 23 already and working,so she's got her own life now.But when you sorta speak to your parents in monosyllables,something must be wrong.Not close to Mum and Dad,but believed to be related to the 10+ bags in her possession now.Works for Police Force.Recruitment officer for CV.You want what confidential info can ask me.But undertable la,security now a bit tight.
The young one is 17.Teen angst.Speaks to my father in an impatient manner.Ring a bell?We were as bad as this too.Maybe some of you still are.She's close to Mum,not close to Dad.My elder sis and I think her best friend is Mum.And her studies not v good.And she refuses to ask me any questions.Not very smart eh?
Mum.f/46/housewife.intro?Attending english lessons in amk ITE now.Damn,soon she'll find out the truth about all those profanities i hurl at her.She's a funny woman who doesn't think twice of disgracing her son.Ha.
Dad.46 and working hard.Doing his best to communicate with his teen,post-teen and adult children.Apparently,response he gets isn't very good.But I know he's trying and I talk to him too.He's a good Dad.Give him a A-.
Mine isn't a dysfunctional family.Just some communication problem.But we're still happy!Happier than ever i think.
Oh yah,btw im 21/m/nus.intro?Likes running sleeping reading and talking crap.And baking.Interested drop a line.I don't do special though.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home