without love we perish

Saturday, July 16

Wala Wala

Getting stuck in a cafe pub for 5+ hours would seem like jailtime to many non-drinkers like me.half a glass of Hooegarden was enough to do me in,think i was glowing like that red traffic light down the street.
BUT...
you don't know how Ingo brightens up my day.And Wala Wala too.
All those crazy psychotic forfeits,namely licking chili off opp sex nose,bite ear,lick chin,kiss cheek,bite eyebrow(what the hell),tongue to tongue!!!!And my personal favourite,tickle opp sex armpit.Hahaha,what irony.I thought of that and eventually was punished for being such a sicko.At least I got my nose licked by Faith!haha.Forfeits courtesy of Siaohui the Siao Char Bor and me.
And EIC wasn't as bad as John made it out to be.Perhaps because Jack the lead singer realised Clara got the hots for him.haha.And they played Yellow!So damn cool song.And With or Without You by U2.thats one of the saddest song i know.And Jack came down to make small talk with us too,that's cool.No airs.that's how a good guy should be.Jam & Hop Session in NUS Central Forum on Aug 12.FOC.dunno what time.all you 67 and canoeing ppl go la.Siaohui u owe me advertising space.
AND...
who the hell cheers in holland village?love in the first deg,ingo wooosh,funky chicken by haojie in wala wala.haha.mad mad mad.

Thats's what cracks me up.Spontaneous insanity.

And for those wondering,i see these guys every other day.that's y the blog is abt them for now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home