without love we perish

Saturday, July 30

Adventures of Oven 2

As promised,I made chewy choc chip cookies(CCCC) today.Not without mishaps of course.
After buying some milk chocolate from 7-11,damn suay la.Someone was moving house(when I took the lift down there was certainly no sign of anyone doing so)and took up all the lifts.I waited for 5 f**king minutes and they were still loading.So pekcek was I that I actually climbed TWENTY-ONE stories back home.yeah.Half-marathon training.
I was staggering a bit when I started preparing all the ingredients.As usual,chaos ensued and flour flew all over the kitchen counter.I don't know how but it happens.Yeah,scrimped on the chocolate by one cup and thought it would be ok.Who's to know that the cookie would swell to the size of a giant ham cheem peng la!?!Don't believe I show you. Yes,to your left is a 50 cent Singapore coin.To your right is a CCCC of the most unimaginable proportion.Don't worry,you need just one for lunch.Anyway,after some alteration and careful planning,the cookie shrunk.

Haha can you see the decrease in size?Yes,yes,it is no longer a giant CCCC,just big.After one and a half hours,I finally made it.I'm not sure if it's nice but I didn't convulse after eating 2.


One important thing.You can read and laugh at this.I mean the giant hamcheepeng.Please don't go telling everyone about it.If not next time,when I actually have a shop,people will think I'm selling youtiao.

And after that I went on a spending spree.Considered an adventure la,since it was pretty dangerous for my bank account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home