without love we perish

Wednesday, March 28

Boulderactive 2007
Novice Men
1st Runner-up
Jensen Seah

It's been a while since I managed to get myself into the top 3 of anything, the last being 3rd in the 12-man crew dragonboat race. It was a liberating moment when I collected my medal. Finally, the countless hours spent bouldering and doing ARC in the gym has paid off.

Still a little disappointed by my performance, especially a couple of cock-ups and uncalled-for actions that wasted my attempts. But what the heck, Intermediate Men is beckoning me. I shall make it a point to stay afloat in this sea of bouldering sharks and spear all of them. Or blow them up like in Jaws.

Time to study hard.

After that, it's the same old story of Jensen climbing here and there again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home