without love we perish

Thursday, January 11

inspired by a post from www.mrbrown.com.

if your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie

Here's my life according to iTunes.

Opening Credits : Elevation by U2
nothing like a rocking good song to start the show.

Waking Up : Things I'll Never Say by Avril Lavigne
"Guess I'm wishing my life away, with these things I'll never say"
So many words, no balls.

First Day At School : Taper Jean Girl by Kings Of Leon
"Aha, Shake, taper jean girl kills me." Nasty.
this is one of my favourite songs.

Falling in Love : Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by The Beatles
"Desmond takes a trolley to the jewelry store...
Buys a twenty carat golden ring... (Golden ring)
Takes it back to Molly waiting at the door...
And as he gives it to her she begins to sing...
Ob-la-di ob-la-da, life goes on brahhh...
Lala how the life goes on..."
Wah, happily ever after!?!

Fight Song : Surfin' USA by Beach Boys
How the fuck am I supposed to pick a fight with her while surfing?

Breaking Up : It Ends Tonight by The All-American Rejects
How appropriate.

Prom : Love's A Game by The Magic Numbers
A nice slow song to dance to, but not that nice after all. It's a "I'm moving on" song afterall.

Life's ok : On Bended Knees by Boyz II Men
Not ok at all.

Mental Breakdown : Scars by Papa Roach
"I tear my heart open, I sewed myself shut"
Real crazy and sick behaviour.

Driving : Brother by Sterreophonics
Fast. Aggressive. Crash.

Flashback : Cast No Shadow by Oasis
"Bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say
Chained to all the places that he never wished to stay"
And I still love her!!?!!

Getting Back Together : Here Without You by 3 Doors Down
Eerie eh? So zhun.

Wedding : Yellow by Coldplay
I actually wanted "Running" by No Doubt, but I don't mind this too.
"Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful.
Do you know, for you I'll bleed myself dry, for you I'll bleed myself dry"

Birth of Child : When I'm Gone by 3 Doors Down
Inauspicious.

Final Battle : I Don't Know What I Can Save You From by Kings Of Convenience
No helping hand. Confirm die la.

Death Scene : Don't Lie by Black-Eyed Peas
I'm really dead. Don't listen to rumours.

Funeral Song - Stellar by Incubus
"Meet me in outer space, we could spend the night watch the Earth come up"
All souls go to outer space.

End Credits : Fake Tales of San Francisco by Arctic Monkeys
"Fake Tales of San Francisco
Echo through the air
And there's a few bored faces at the back
All wishing they weren't there "
Haha my life is boring la, sounds like something that will happen if I narrate my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home