without love we perish

Friday, August 5

beach and drag queens

I thought it was a weird decision to go Sentosa on a rainy day.I was so wrong.
Yeah,so everything was pretty last-minute and I went out late.And it was still drizzling.But the lure of a good game of beach volleyball was too great to overcome.By the time I reached Harbourfront mrt,haha the rain stopped.
And started again.^<&)+?-=$#!>:***k
Nevertheless,lianghan hong keat(ha i got it right man) ling hong and me still headed down to sunset bay.Still drizzling.
Miraculously,just when we started the game,rain stopped.Damn guai lan the weather.But the sun was nowhere in sight.Knn my tan still uneven can.
2 on 2 beach volleyball is really tiring,you'll know if you tried before.And we played for 3+ hours.Fit sia.And 2 girls in skimpy bikinis sort of came into the picture and became the bane of ling hong.But not like me or lianghan or hong keat weren't looking at all.
Law O week was there playing some lame games and we saw Wenzhao and Siming.Ha,they joined us for a while but nehnehzhao had to run for cover cos his og wanted him to be drag queen for their beach bash.
I really wouldn't mind being one if you asked me nicely.And please throw in some incentives.But i'll never break into that squeaky voice which so many of the law freshie guys did.Horrible attempt.And drag queens don't do all high pitch.You all never hear ahkua talk before meh.Some sound sexier than George Clooney.
Meeting up with shijie and ah gou was fun.And funny.And got a lift on shijie's Merc C-class,damn cool la.The acceleration damn power.Brakes damn solid.His driving skills not so.Got caught in a few situations when he was obstructing traffic cos of our "turn right,no left!Not here la,later!Oi turn left!Stay centre!" this kind of instructions.Haha now i know how taxi drivers feel.But then kena horn by this lousy subaru impreza.fat ugly bastard inside gave us a stare.I almost puked at the stomach-churning sight.
Then when it was left with me and ah jie,best,we hollanded.Go PIE,haha missed one exit and reached Jurong,then hit AYE(Clementi) so was like drove all the way to CTE la.Sispec orenteering training not v useful.damn crap.haha but reminiscing the good old days of dragonboating and canoeing made me miss the team a lot.Never gonna have great teammates like these again.
Right,so i encountered drag queens,played hell beach volleyball and got lost in Singapore.Give me something new now.