without love we perish

Sunday, July 10

union camp 05 Ingo

you can say this camp beats every other ive attended before hands down.the babes,the way things work,my OG,the superb guys,everything falls into place and forms this well-oiled machine that runs so smoothly.and with me riding with it i had a real comfortable and satisfying trip.not to mention enjoyable and crazy.
Im from Ingo,group 4 and colour purple.it's not ku niang ok,purple is cool.i have a purple tee before i joined this camp so i hear anyone say i bapo i'll slap u silly.pool games,beach games,war games all so siao on,just like me.and we want to win everything,which is what i look for in my team mates.what a combination.
injury-prone as i am,the number of wounds i sustained in these 5 days are the highest ever in my life.4 bad ones and numerous scratches.hate the disfiguring bruise on my nose bridge brought upon by 2 bastards swinging a pail of water into my face during one of the pool games.i was defending my group lor.nvm worth it cos we won.
the beach was cool,the searing heat and happy sun gave me this beautiful tan tt makes me look so indian.all that bikinis....wah.....
war games was fun,but only becos of our spontenaiety.playing leap and bound la,taupok la,throwing puke around.almost as fun as hwachong war games.just tt no ketchup and flour.lotsa mud though!wallowing in it brings back great memories.bayonet assault course.sgt pouring water into the bloody grd and expect u to crawl ard in it.
and who can forget the banana cheer.it goes like this:
this is my banana,na na na na(put hands up and gesticulate big 'banana')
this is your banana,na na na na na(little finger)
chop off your banana,na na na na na
now you have no banana,ha ha ha!(Dr Evil laughter)
quite sad to leave the camp.yeah.but the cheering and singing and dancing definitely helped lift my spirits.how long did that take?30 or 40 minutes of crazy screaming?that is what i call real fun.
Ingo you rock my world so hard......
will post pics soon.who's looking anyway haha.