without love we perish

Friday, October 14

hmmm

it ain't easy to live, right?
after all the things you've done,so many people still tell you that you've got nothing right.
don't let them bother you.they're probably just losers.

"don't do this.it sucks."
"you wouldn't wanna do that...."
"if i were you,i would never have done that."

if i were you,i'd shoot myself in the head and throw myself off Benjamin Sheares bridge and get myself run over by the Police Coast Guard vessel and become fish feed.you're just not thinking with your brain,you're doing so with your arse.and mind you,when it goes through there,it stinks.

so don't you ever tell me what i should do if you've never encountered the problems i've faced.i've got enough of all these shit that you people throw at me and i'd appreciate it if you don't add another one.

how would you feel if i told you what you did was the most utterly disgusting,insensitive and meaningless action?if you have the slightest sudden urge to impale me with your water bottle ,fill it with TNT and ignite it,sending a zillion pieces of me all across NUS, then welcome to the club, baby.

it's been a while since anyone said that to me.i bet they don't dare,because i've got more balls than them.don't want me to do something?prove it to me then.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home