without love we perish

Sunday, September 18

Day 6 by Jensen and the Running Boulders

I woke up with an ache
in my deltoids and my sides
along with a throbbing headache

Downed two panadols and slept for an hour
read my maths notes
the afternoon's so sour

Read "Modern Ranch Living" for the second time
Kendra's not much different from me
fitness buff and angry teen
oh i can't find anything to rhyme

Chorus
a lazy saturday
spent in my room on my bed
listening to the radio
thinking about that bouldering problem
a sleepyhead jensen
never gets things done always
but today is an exception
'cause he wiped his bedroom windows

Oh are you any different from me
you love your lazy saturdays too
when Life starts to suck a little
you just scream in its face
"Fuck You!!!"

Chorus

And everything stays the same
you and me are left to play this game again

*jensen strums guitar but only manages to blister his fingers*

Sing to the tune of "Baby One More Time" by Britney "i'm pregnant not fat" Spears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home