without love we perish

Saturday, October 8

everyday,everyman

I saw a foreign construction worker chase mynahs for fun.
I saw a beautiful tabby cat sitting in the middle of the carpark.
I saw another young cat chasing a tree branch blown across the road by the wind.
I saw someone digging his nose indulgently at the busstop when i was on the bus.

I finally see that it's the little things in life that makes it different and special from everyone else's.

Everyday I ponder.Is it possible to realise my dream?
Everyday I max out my brain.Because I believe a good degree will get me quick bucks to realise the dream.
Everyday new zits pop out to remind me how much i maxed out.

And sometimes it tires me to think so much.How Jensen is gonna pay the bills, raise the capital, improve his baking skills, draw up a good business plan, steer as far as possible from bankruptcy.

And then I see these little things.
Nuggets of joy.
Some may disagree with the nosedigging.

When you see a little gem,tell me.I may have some to share too.