without love we perish

Wednesday, September 14

blow

my left knee was chui.never mind that.
now my right knee also chui.never mind that.
but then my right ankle also chui.now what the hell is that all about?
this crazy problem that my climbing instructor gave me ruined everything.when i eventually reached the final jug,i was mad and all that.then it gave way.and i fell.3 metres.right leg straight down towards the floor.and so, right ankle was shocked,right knee too.
how am i gonna run?
i'm falling apart.literally.
help.
consolation.i almost completed the warm-up route for those zai climbers in the NUS team.lotsa work to do.
and thanks 67 for the climbing shoes.though they don't fit,i still regard them as my first ever pair of climbing shoes.love them.
cheerios.
how do you smile with multiple injuries?
smile with pain.