without love we perish

Wednesday, August 24

Diary on the Run

seven kilometres of fun and self-assessment.
30 minutes of sun-tanning in the park pavilion.
69 pull-ups.wow.i'm still there.

while running,i took some time to think about all that happened to me back from 2002 to this very day.
I've grown stronger,mentally and physically.back then,if you asked me to run 3k,i'll probably find some dumb excuse to siam or simply chaokeng.now,i can probably manage 5k,if some idiot asks me to run when im in teejeansshoes,anyday anytime.i have no idea what sparked this change,but it should be the fact that i have an ambition now.
when you are just 18,not many people actually have an idea of their future.and so you just go play play anywhere you like without considering circumstances.and you remain a kid,oblivious to the world's happenings.and now,when all i care about is opening a bakeshop,there's a direction i know will keep me on the road.and when you strive to succeed,not many things can stop you.of course death can la,or tragic accidents that render you paralysed.your determination up a few levels,your will also up level.and so,when you deal with other stuff,you have larger capacity to cope with the stress.thats why from struggling with 3km 2 yrs ago,7 or 8 km now like no kick.
so now i'm not scared of programming,but then maths and physics are killing me.if only everything can be solved by running.what's worse,my curiosity may kill me if i ever probe.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home