without love we perish

Sunday, July 8

i don't know what's this lazy feeling that's consumed me these past few days. no motivation to do anything, don't really feel like training even though rockamania's coming up in a week.

maybe it's because i've finished the projects in Climbasia. or just lost interest in vertical about as soon as when it started. the thought of not wanting to go Krabi even crossed my mind.

maybe it's due to the deprivation of good quality chocolate. i'm really desperate for that endorphin-induced happy rush. haven't had quality food for quite some time now.

i need to train. hard. it's not an option.
where has that confidence gone?

just hope it doesn't rain in Krabi. my long-awaited tan plan must not be thwarted at a time like this.

one more week, and Climbasia will be open. hopefully my v10s will come by then.

i have a sudden craving for prata. but that will have to wait. i need to run. but i need to buy running shoes first. but then, i'll need to get my ass off my home first. how troublesome.

stop the whining.
but school is starting. modules-bidding. hair-dyeing.
shit. so leycheh.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home