without love we perish

Sunday, June 24

maybe it's work fatigue.
i'm finding it hard to motivate myself during working hours. the flying sawdust and metaldust, the stifling heat, the suffocating humidity that makes me drip all over with sweat.and the bloody stress that comes along with building something that others, including my friends and teammates, will use for the sport that all of us love so dearly.
it's fucking tiring. my back is perpetually aching and my knees are nearly as busted as during BMT. my energy level is especially low and i don't even have time to dream. once i hit the sack, i fall asleep immediately. te next thing i know, i have to go to work.
just waiting for july 15 to come, when i can finally take a true holiday.one week of pure sloth, then to Krabi, where the rocks await.
3 more weeks, people. then the new place will surface.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home