without love we perish

Monday, December 4

Updates

Well, here you go. 4th december. my blog's back again.

today wraps up an otherwise-horrible-academically semester. a trip to vivocity, a chocolate fondant and a super fun climbing session with the guys is surely the perfect way to let it all out. everything was just so shitty in NUS till climbing came along. of course, my friends, you are not shit, you are part of the filth that makes up Jensen.

What's up this holidays?
climb on monday,climb on tuesday,climb on wednesday,climb on thursday,climb on friday,climb on saturday, sunday rest. that's about it. then it's off to KL! Haven't been to Malaysia for so long, the last trip to JB ended up in me warming the toilet seat about 20 times in 2 days. And why am i going KL? No need to think la, of course it's to climb. and eat.and SHOP.hur hur.

my dear friends, jensen is very free from now till 17 dec. if you miss me, or need a cuddle, please send me a message and i will squeeze the life out of you. not in the very immoral sense. it's just a hug.

Unbelievably crappy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home