without love we perish

Sunday, October 15

bashed.

i'm tired.

the mind doesn't respond to anything except food. i wonder if it's the prelude to an eating disorder. been eating way more than i ever had. even though i'm enjoying every second of slurping down ah balling with ginger soup or biting into a freshly-fried youtiao, i know nobody should indulge in food to such extent. there is no life in me apart from eating.

there hasn't been any motivation to study hard like last sem, and i doubt any will come along to wake up my bloody idea. regret hits me like a train, for choosing engineering (or rather leaving it to fate to choose for me, stupid coin....) is proving to be the worst mistake i've made. 5 sems to go. there's nothing left to hang on to apart from the tiles in the rock gym, the rocks out there in the wild and all you people's hands.

pick me up, before i get too heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home