without love we perish

Sunday, October 29

get set

it's about time that i start getting my act together again and study for the upcoming exams.

i find it hard to push for higher and more respectable grades, even though i've told myself that it is necessary to score this sem since next sem will be a hell of time for me (both ways). training will be tough and more frequent, no time for any other form of social life(which hasn't exactly showed face this sem) and another programming module will attempt to suck the sorry life out of me.

well well people, i say "FUCK!" to all that competition for As. let's just get this sem over and done with, so we can truly enjoy the holidays and of course, Christmas!

my fingers are hurting as i type.i need sponsors for glucosamine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home