without love we perish

Monday, September 11

will be great

For the first time in weeks,i'm online without any intention of doing work.feels good.

been doing a lot of thinking lately.bogged down by schoolwork and climbing training, i was on the brink of losing it.life hasn't been this packed since jc days when i was still canoeing.but back then,days were carefree and i always threw caution into the wind and just had fun,though i still did my homework.now that i'm older, there's a lot more to factor in when i just want to spend some time chilling out doing nothing constructive.it's something i wish i have time for.

and no, i don't ever regret joining climbing ivp.
just yesterday, we went for Climb On! 2006, a rockclimbing carnival in Singapore Expo.70 routes,1 scorecard,unlimited tries.I completed routes i thought were impossible for me, failed at some i thought i could clear, pulled muscles and hurt my fingers.and knowing that the test was today,i still went for this and ignored the possibilities of flunking it.a small sacrifice for a lot of fun and awesome cimbing.I was inspired by the seasoned climbers,how they seem to make everything so easy.I just have to work harder,train harder,focus more,and one day,hopefully soon,i'll reach their level.

climbing.
you keep me sane and delighted, yet you mess up my life so much.


i'll be just fine handling school and climbing.and maybe more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home