without love we perish

Friday, June 9

LAST HOUR

As I'm typing this down,the clock is ticking as we inch nearer to the first World Cup match.
My endless nights of soccer madness is beginning.I'm not sure whether that's a good thing given my tainted history of failure to recover from lack of sleep.I'll be groggy for the rest of the day, and most probably in a most foul mood.For those who know and had experienced my temper,you know I'm not someone to be trifled with when I don't get my precious 7 hours.To placate me,kindly do not call or message me in the wee hours (highly unlikely but better safe than sorry) or rush me to do stuff.Let the man enjoy his peace while he can before he transforms into a wide-eyed TV-glued soccer fan.I'm not sure how I'm gonna survive this period,so if you catch me in a bad mood with my already-rather small eyes pared down to mere slits,say hi and scram,but you're most welcome if you offer food.

I support Brazil and South Korea,rooting for Spain and Rooney.Don't make a mistake by telling me how badly they were if they put up a lacklustre performance the previous night.You've been warned.

Enjoy the World Cup guys!Too bad girls,you're missing out on good action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home