without love we perish

Thursday, April 13

oh lately it's so quiet

let's not talk about exams, i talk about them when i'm damn stressed out.
let's talk about this song i heard on the radio, "Oh lately it's so quiet" by OK Go. I ain't so sure of what the song is trying to say until i read the lyrics, but it's a hauntingly delicate soft rock trippy pop song. And it got me hooked somehow.
I'm not always the crazy rock fan who dismisses opera, acapella and pop.there are little gems of a song played on radio sometimes and i sing along and bop me head.but they're far and few.and don't expect me to sing along with opera shit.i'll break my head sooner than they can break the windows with their sonic waves.
still got how many days ah?gah-men,i waiting for my progress package lui leh.kah kin can or not?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home