without love we perish

Sunday, January 29

bah kwa.........resist!!!

one hour into chinese new year,and i can hear my body screaming at me.
sneaked some bah kwa into my mouth when i was heating them up this morning,ate some pineapple tarts while watching tv in the afternoon,and now with all that goodies on the table,i think it's impossible to keep my fats level down.
maybe i will go for a short run tomorrow.
i can hear some of you laughing.
i'm probably working out more than i should be.all that time should be spent at the table mulling over how to solve that physics problem or how to start that comparative summary.but i think it's amazing how the body grows under physical stress.muscles get bigger when you lift or push heavier and all this solely from the effort put in, and the food you eat after that.and then I become Arnold Schwarzenegger.
but i don't want to be Mr Universe.i just want a good beach bod.for fun's sake.haha.
i can stare at the mirror and exclaim,"what big pecs you have Jensen!" or "look at those chiselled abs!", and after amusing myself for five minutes,start planning my running schedule for this year's Standard Chartered Half Marathon.
but first, i have to fight the evil intentions of Bee Hock Guan Bah Kwa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home