without love we perish

Tuesday, June 14

Pamela Tan

FIRST DAY OF WORK AND SHE BLEW ME AWAY.
Smitten to bits.
Today she's wearing shocking pink.Shocking pink,mind you.
But I no longer feel anything.Because my brother Chongmeng wants her.
If you haven't read the tagboard,you can see how he gushes over this classic beauty sans big expressive eyes."She's just gorgeous",he says.
And since there's nothing to do during lunch hour,I might as well blog about his true and undying love for this lady.
He still looks at her with those eyes,pining for her attention,even if it means getting caught.
I haven't noticed any physical reaction from him but who knows?And when she ties her hair up in a ponytail,he gets all excited as if Angelina Jolie just offered him a ride.
Never mind that she don't even give a damn about him,he still tells me,"She's looking this way again.Why don't she just come over here and ask me out on a date?There's nothing wrong with girls taking action nowadays!?" I tried convincing him that she actually has the hots for me but he never listens.Love causes calluses in your ears.Not that he minds that she's two years older and probably more sexually active than he is(this is only a guess).
Rest in peace my brother,you're most likely to end up in the cemetery of puppy lust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home