without love we perish

Thursday, June 9

Wednesday

Tragic day throughout.Couldn't sleep at night,bothered by thoughts that cannot be posted.Not X-rated but let's just say it's some er2 nu3 si1 qing2.I'm still alive but only barely.
And since I cleared my thoughts,I shall tell you what my dream girlfriend is like.
- Beautiful hair(long or short) that exudes a fragrance which drives me nuts.
- Eyes that emote,be they small or huge.
- Toned and svelte figure.Best if she comes with a perky butt.
- A slight tan will be good.
- Nice long legs.Should take about 2 seconds to glance from hip to foot.
- Loves nature,animals and chocolate.
- Filial,spontaneous,fun,good conversationalist.
- Possesses common sense.
- Doesn't condemn rock n roll.
- Last of all,a nice rack.
So now you see me as a pervert.It's ok.Perverts dream too.
And have you ever had the urge to pick up this guy or girl that attracts your attention the moment he/she boards the bus or train?Don't they just blow you away?(No sexual innuendo intended).
I'm a wuss,so that will never happen.And who knows,he/she may turn out to be your downfall.
Demoralising blogs don't really appeal to you guys.But Jensen is always full of crap so you can expect many happy stuff in time to come.
And just received the NUS Freshman guide which comes with a list of camps that are happening soon.I can't go to 80% of them.All because of Bill Gates.Sucks.Think I'll try assasinating him with my phone in the office.Shove the receiver into his eye till the other end comes out of his nose.
2 more days to the weekend.Help, I'm on a violent streak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home