without love we perish

Sunday, June 12

i taste desire

Just what do you feel and think when you bite down into your favourite food?
As the chocolate melts in my mouth,as i smooth the whole chunk onto my entire tongue to maximise the endorphin experience,i feel damn pampered.as the bitterness of dark chocolate sets in,as it rushes up into my nasal cavity such that i can smell it,woah!i just want to live on dark chocolate alone.and maybe die in a month due to lack of nutrients.
when the crispy prata from casuarina curry touches my lips,the distinct prata smell that doesn't smell like any other food already prepares me for the exciting journey of chewing this piece of pan-fried dough.crispy outside soft inside,i can simply flip through the many layers between the crispy skin of the prata with my tongue.complement it with the vegetable curry,you just want to scream "tai hao chi le!".I didn't do that.If not i'll be eating peas and broccoli in IMH.
casuarina curry is along upper thomson road.near nanyang institute of management and pierce reservoir.good dark chocolate is hard to find.unless you're willing to part with your money.
and good char kway tiao,chicken rice,bak chor mee dry,briyani,kway chup,satay,hokkien mee where to find?
reccomendations?
and i want to find makan kakis.anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home